Kids Junction is a child’s “Home Away From Home.” This means that we provide and ensure:
- Smaller class sizes
- Quality and comprehensive care
- Loving relationships
- Health, safety, and general welfare of all children
- Patience, warmth, and understanding
- Open communication between parents and staff to help reinforce parent-child relationships
- Individualized care to meet the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs of all children
Our philosophy is based on the knowledge that children grow and develop when given opportunities to explore, create, and problem solve with materials that are appropriate for their age and development.
Our goal is to provide a quality environment for nurturing and facilitating the growth and development of young children. We will achieve this through on going training, education and the experiences of our early childhood team and utilization of community resources.