Meet the Director
- Mary Myers Director/Owner
- Our director is also our head Preschool Teacher
- Over 30 years experience in caring for and teaching children
- Holds an Early Childhood Assosiate Degree in Preschool from Macomb Community College
- Obtained a Child Development Associate Credential
- Currently continuing education in Early Childhood Studies Program at Macomb Community College, Michigan State University, Baker College and Great Start
- Member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Certified in Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Certified in First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, and Infant Safe Sleep
- Kids Junction takes pride in its professional, experienced, and dedicated staff.
- Our staff specialize in the early care and education of young children from 8 weeks to 8 years
- Trained in child development and early child education
- Staff members are certified in CPR, First Aid, Blood Borne Pathogens , and Safe Sleep for Babies
- Our staff continues to increase their knowledge through professional development and continued education classes in various areas of early child growth and development.